Eligible Field -
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
Nominations considered by the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Committee include, but are not limited to: Foundation of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Speech Recognition and Synthesis, Machine Translation, Machine Learning and Data Mining Methods, Knowledge Engineering, AI-based Problem Solving, Artificial Intelligence Art Creation and Creative Media, AI Agents and Intelligent Robots, Special Purpose Robot Systems, Brain-like Computing Research, Brain-Computer Interaction, Artificial Intelligence Applications, and Artificial Intelligence System Development Platform.
- Provost, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Founding Director of the Data Science Institute, Imperial College
- Member of Academia Europaea
- Fellow of Royal Academic of Engineering, U.K.
- Fellow of British Computer Society
- Fellow of Hong Kong Academy of Engineering Sciences