Eligible Field -
The Fintech committee invites nominations of innovative solutions that enhance and transform the delivery of financial services through technology (including but not limited to artificial intelligence, blockchain/distributed ledger, big data analytics, machine learning, cloud/edge computing and internet of things). Financial services have an extensive and evolving scope, for example relating to banking, insurance, securities investment, payments, financial risk governance, regulatory compliance and cyber security management. Fintech solutions generally would augment or disrupt existing financial services to render a more comprehensive service offering, and may thereby achieve better financial inclusion, diversity and ESG impact.
Mr. James Henry Lau Jr.
- Non-Executive Director and Chairman of Ping An OneConnect Bank (Hong Kong) Limited and OneConnect Financial Technology (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd
- Former Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury
Prof. Kar Yan Tam
- Dean and Chair Professor, School of Business and Management, HKUST
- Board Member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Board Member of European Foundation for Management Development
Hon. Mr. Duncan Chiu
- Member of the 7th Legislative Council of HKSAR
- President of the Hong Kong Information Technology Joint Council
- Director of Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited